A warm welcome to all CS:GO lovers! SCOPE.GG team has great news for you – we open the grid of practicing servers. It will be a great addition to all of the other SCOPE.GG features – 2D-replay, personal recommendations, deep stats, and grenade prediction.
Now you don’t need to seek for a warm-up and practicing servers manually for hours, just go visit SCOPE.GG and choose the one you need; several different types of servers are available. Our servers are well-optimized, based on 128-tickrate and you will always have a good ping.
Check it out now
Don’t forget that we are here to help you improve CS:GO skill at all points.
Following types of servers are already available:
- Classic Deathmatch (You improve: time to damage, accuracy spotted, median kill time)
- Classic retake (You improve: positioning, decision making, time sense)
- Headshot Deathmatch (You improve: Headshots, Accuracy spotted, Time to damage)
- Pistol Deathmatch (You improve: Accuracy spotted Headshots Median kill time)
Soon we are going to add 3 new types of servers:
- AWP Deathmatch (You improve: sniper rifles accuracy, time to damage)
- Bunnyhop (You improve: movement,ingame model sense)
- Arena (You improve: clutch, accuracy spotted, mental performance)
By combining training sessions on different types of servers, you will improve all aspects of the game:
- Deathmatch helps to improve accuracy and shooting overall, separately we want to mention that pistol rounds accuracy is important
- Arena helps to improve clutch performance. What could be better than sweet 1v1?
- Retake servers help to improve positioning and afterplant performance.
- Don’t forget about the movement! Bunnyhop is also important.
- It’s totally free
- Only ingame situations on arena and retake servers. Also, we are mixing them up, so you won’t be bored!
- Best servers’ optimization and settings
- It’s important to know that practicing servers is just a part of SCOPE.GG educational and training service. Alongside with other SCOPE.GG features you will improve even faster
What are we going to add in the nearest future?
- Stats and activity of practices
- New training modes
- Steam community practice maps
- Comprehensive development of the SCOPE system.GG to enhance a comprehensive approach to training.
If you still have any questions or experiencing issues, the easiest way to communicate with us is our Discord-community or support bubble on SCOPE.GG.
Also, you can message us on social media.
But well… Firstly it’s better to follow us there, right?
Stay tuned and constantly improve!
Your lovely SCOPE.GG team.