What new features does SCOPE.GG have to help you spice up your CS:GO experience? Let’s find out!
Steam-bot sends you game analysis after every game.
Now it’s not necessary for you to visit SCOPE.GG and wait for your game to analyze, you can just wait for a bot to send you the link on the already analyzed game and to the best of your highlights. It will also cheer you up after a bitter defeat. Add the new bot right now:
If you already have an account at SCOPE.GG, then click on the "ADD BOT" button on your account.
If you're new SCOPE.GG user, then sign up and follow the instructions:
where you can check your progress during the last 15 or 30 games.
a) added new statistical parameters: Rating 2.0, KAST, KPR, ADR;
b) added an option to compare your results to last period;
c) added an option to see your stats for last 15 or 30 games;
d) added “your in-game shape” graph, showing how your main parameters change over time;
e) added graphs comparing your parameters to those of players of all ranks;
f) added an option to check any parameter for T or CT side;
g) added new utility parameters related to grenade usage and comparison to other ranks;
h) added sniper/rifler role filter for all parameters.
i) added an option to check any players’ Steam page from his public SCOPE.GG profile.
Other changes on SCOPE.GG:
- Updated map for vertigo (added connector);
- Added an option to check your kills on 2d replay;
- Added an option to check your scoreboard separately for CT and T;
- You can now see a 2d replay for your clutch on Match review;
- WebGL being enabled isn’t required anymore for any of SCOPE.GG main features;
- Fixed a tactical board bug that cleared the board when typing;
- Fixed a bug that shown wrong kill count on replay;
- Fixed position heatmap on Dashboard;
- Added an option to share any particular highlight on Performance tab;
- Now “Maps played” tab on Dashboard filters the maps from most to least played;
- Added functionality for Ancient;
- Added Faceit levels to the scoreboard, it also shows map name, time and date of a game on the match scoreboard;
- Disabled animations in kill feed;
- Removed a button to launch CS GO from custom grenade prediction tab due to Valve disabling this function;
- Fixed the skull icon on clutch page;
- Fixed the skull icon bug on replay page;
- Minor fixes for match uploader: field for a link automatically clears itself, disabled an option to add empty links and matches that were just uploaded are shown without refreshing the page;
- You can now click uploaded matches ID and go directly to match review;
- New match demos appear on the match list right after its analysis.
The more you play, the more we’ll help you learn. Yours, SCOPE.GG